Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ella update

It's been forever so I think I need to catch everyone up on all the things my precious baby is doing these days :)

Not only is she a great crawler, she loves to swim and I don't mean in the pool. This is the way she crawls. (it has also been referred to as the worm). It's hard to explain, but for those of you who have seen it you know what I am talking about. 

She also has been standing up for a while now. She loves to stand up ALL the time. She has been starting to cruise around by holding on to stuff, but she is not the best at that. 

About a week ago she stated waving! It's sooo stinkin cute, especially when she waves at herself in the mirror! 

Another cute thing.... whenever she is really excited she makes these grunting noises that sound like a motor trying to start. It's pretty funny. 

Oh and the best thing is that she gives hugs now.  WHEnever we pick her up she grabs you around your neck and hugs so tight. It's the best feeling in the world!

She also is cuter than ever because her front teeth caME in  with the c `ute` st (she's helping me write this as we spe a`k along WITH bitting the comp)`. `;`) ok I was saying, she looks stinkin cute because her front teeth are in and she has the cutest space between them.

I also think she might have red hair..... it's coming in more red all the time.

She also LOVES to laugh especially after she sneezes. :) Her dad is the best at making her laugh. It doesn't take much, all you have to do is shake your head. :)

She also has started saying dada ALL the time. The only problem is she says it to everyone. :) 

She also has her first attachment.... she is in love with this little puppy stuff animal my mom got her. Whenever you give it to her she hugs it so tight. Once again too cute! 

I'm sure there is more, but that is all I can think of at the moment..... we love and miss you all!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I wept the whole time I read this.


for real tho...all that is AWESOME

Going Weston said...

awww, that makes me miss you guys so much! When am I going to see you guys again!?

Smiles said...

I've been meaning to comment on this forever...I smile so big each time I read...it comes out as giggles!! You are so in love with Ella Grace I bubble over with joy!! You are such A GREAT little mother; I'm sooooo proud of you!!
XOx3

Brandon and Savannah Eaton said...

NICOLE! I just found this and I love reading all the things you've written. it also makes me miss you.