Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ella's first birthday





Last Sat. we had a big ol' birthday bash for Ella at the house. It went pretty well. We had quite a few people over... maybe too many for a one year old to handle, but it was all in good fun. She was a wonderful baby, ate some cake, and got some pretty awesome presents. Even though I am sad at times that she is already one, I am always so excited to see all the new things she will do. For example we started learning baby signs together and so far she has mastered the sign for "more" and "light." So cool. I love that she is communicating with me before she can even talk! I can't wait to experience all the new things that will happen this next year. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't either...I love you two!

ketch said...

i didn't know you had a blog...i will look forward to reading it...thanks for your comments on mine...

Betsy said...

updates!