Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1 1/2 years is too long

So a lot has changed since the last time I blogged. To be honest, I kinda forgot I even had this thing. Anywho, I noticed the last time I did blog was right after I started nursing school. School took up my entire life until about the beginning of June this year. I officially graduated and passed boards. WOOHOO... now to find a job... I'm not in that big of a hurry. Then, June 19th came and I've been busy with our new baby boy Asher. :) He's definitely a keeper and the good Lord kept his promise and gave me a child like Kenny instead of another one like myself! He must have believed me when I told him I could only handle one strong willed child. Naturally the bigger she gets, the bigger antics. Just in the last months she has peed in a cup, sanded my freshly painted front door, painted my new wood floor (laid by Kenny) with dark purple fingernail polish and continously pinned the cat down while the dog takes a free shot. As crazy as things can get, she always has loved just as big. I love the agreesive hugs and kisses I get everyday, being told I love you all day long and that she's glad I am home with her. Melts my heart. Maybe she just knows if her sweet side didn't show up every once in a while I'd go nuts. That's my update. I hope to be a little more faithful this time around!

No comments: